Voorhees Township Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
Workers Comp Attorneys in Voorhees Township, NJ Provide Assistance for Injured Workers in Camden County and Throughout New Jersey
If you have sustained a work-related injury or an occupational disease, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits under the New Jersey workers’ compensation law. DiTomaso Law is a team of experienced Voorhees Township workers’ compensation lawyers, who can help you understand your rights and pursue the benefits you deserve.
Our firm specializes in representing injured workers and their families in work injury claims, workplace accidents, and occupational injuries. We understand the complexities of the NJ workers’ compensation law and can provide you with competent and compassionate legal representation. Whether you are seeking temporary disability benefits, permanent disability benefits, medical treatment coverage, lost wages compensation, return-to-work programs, or third-party liability claims, our attorneys can guide you through the process and ensure that your rights are protected.
Were You or a Loved One Injured at Work and Now You Have Questions? We Can Help. Tell us What Happened.
What Is Covered Under Workers’ Compensation?
The New Jersey workers’ compensation law covers a range of benefits for injured workers, including:
- Medical treatment coverage for your work-related injuries or occupational disease
- Temporary disability benefits to replace a portion of your lost wages while you are unable to work due to your injury
- Permanent disability benefits based on the extent of your injury and the impact on your ability to work
- Lost wages compensation for the time you missed from work due to your injury
- Return-to-work programs to help you transition back to your job after your injury
- Employer responsibilities for providing a safe workplace and reporting work-related injuries to their insurance carriers
Types of Workers’ Compensation Claims
Work injury claims encompass a wide range of incidents and injuries that can occur in various occupational settings. Understanding the common types of work injury claims can help individuals recognize the importance of workers’ compensation benefits and seek appropriate legal assistance. Some of the most prevalent work injury claims include:
- Back injuries: These can result from lifting heavy objects, repetitive bending, or sudden movements, leading to strains, sprains, or herniated discs.
- Neck injuries: Often caused by sudden impact or repetitive motions, neck injuries may range from whiplash to more severe conditions like cervical radiculopathy.
- Head injuries: Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) or concussions can occur due to falls, falling objects, or accidents involving vehicles or machinery.
- Repetitive stress injuries: Over time, repetitive tasks such as typing, assembly line work, or using vibrating tools can cause conditions like tendonitis, bursitis, or carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome: A specific type of repetitive stress injury, carpal tunnel syndrome affects the hands and wrists, causing pain, numbness, and weakness.
- Slip and fall injuries: Accidents caused by slippery surfaces, uneven flooring, or poor lighting can lead to fractures, sprains, or other injuries.
- Construction accidents: Construction sites pose significant risks, including falls from heights, electrocution, being struck by objects, or machinery accidents.
- Machine accidents: Operating heavy machinery or equipment carries inherent risks, and malfunctions or operator errors can result in severe injuries.
- Chemical exposure: Workers in industries dealing with hazardous substances may be exposed to toxic chemicals, leading to respiratory problems, burns, or long-term health issues.
- Toxic exposure: Certain work environments may expose employees to harmful substances like asbestos, lead, or radiation, potentially causing severe illnesses or diseases.
- Burn injuries: In industries involving heat, chemicals, or flammable materials, workers may suffer burns that range from minor to life-threatening.
Navigating the complexities of work injury claims requires the expertise of a skilled workers’ compensation attorney who can assess the circumstances of the injury, gather necessary evidence, and advocate for the injured worker’s rights.
Rich DiTomaso was an excellent attorney. He was knowledgeable, thorough, and settled our case with a great result. We would highly recommend using this attorney.
Five stars absolutely deserved here. They handled every detail, from insurance companies to doctors and bills. I highly recommend Richard and his colleges.
Richard Ditomaso is an expert in his field. He goes above and beyond for his clients. If you’re looking for a great lawyer, give this one a chance; you won’t regret it. A+++
About Workers’ Compensation Accidents in Voorhees Township, NJ
Voorhees Township is a vibrant and growing community located in Camden County, New Jersey. With a population of over 29,000 residents and a large number of businesses and employees, workplace accidents and occupational injuries can occur in any profession and industry. Manufacturing, healthcare, retail, construction, and transportation are some of the most affected sectors.
If you are injured on the job in Voorhees Township, NJ, you have the right to file a workers’ compensation claim and seek the benefits you are entitled to. Our Voorhees Township workers’ compensation lawyers can help you navigate the system and ensure that your claim is filed properly and on time.
Drunk Driving Accident
Dangerous Machine Accident
How a Voorhees Township Workers’ Compensation Lawyer from DiTomaso Law Can Help You
Our attorneys have a deep understanding of the NJ workers’ compensation law and can provide you with the following services:
- Evaluate your claim and determine your eligibility for benefits
- Gather evidence to support your claim, including medical records and witness statements
- File your claim with the New Jersey Division of Workers’ Compensation
- Attend all hearings and proceedings on your behalf
- Negotiate with insurance carriers and third-party defendants on your behalf
- Appeal any adverse decisions by the NJ workers’ compensation court
Contact DiTomaso Law for a Free Consultation With a Skilled Lawyer
If you have been injured at work or suffered an occupational disease in Voorhees Township, NJ, don’t hesitate to contact us at (856) 414-0010 for a free consultation. Our attorneys will review your case and advise you on the best course of action to obtain the workers’ compensation benefits you deserve.
About Voorhees Township, NJ
Voorhees Township is a beautiful and diverse community located in Camden County, New Jersey. The town boasts a rich history dating back to the colonial era and has grown into a thriving residential, commercial, and industrial center. Voorhees Township offers its residents a high quality of life, with excellent schools, parks, restaurants, and shopping venues. The town is easily accessible from major highways and public transportation and is conveniently located in close proximity to Philadelphia and other major Northeastern cities.
Frequently Asked Questions About Workers’ Compensation in Voorhees Township, NJ
If you are injured at work, you should seek medical attention right away, notify your employer of the injury, and file a workers’ compensation claim with the New Jersey Division of Workers’ Compensation. You should also consult with an experienced Voorhees Township workers’ compensation lawyer to ensure that your rights are protected and your claim is filed properly.
In most cases, you cannot sue your employer for a work-related injury. However, you may be able to file a third-party liability claim against a negligent party who is not your employer, such as a contractor, vendor, or other entity that contributed to your injury. Your Voorhees Township workers’ compensation lawyer can advise you on your legal options.
Get A 100% Free Case Evaluation
From A Top-Rated Personal Injury Attorney
Call: 856-414-0010 or Chat Live Now
Drunk Driving Accident
Defective Machinery Accident
“5 stars absolutely deserved here. If the need arises for legal representation again this is the only firm I will use. They handled every detail from insurance companies, doctors, and bills. I highly recommend Richard and his colleges and have to my friends and family.”