Pennsauken Township Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
Workers Comp Attorneys in Pennsauken Township, NJ Pursue Fair Compensation for Victims of Work Accidents in Camden County and Throughout New Jersey
If you have been injured in a workplace accident or suffered an occupational injury, it is essential to contact a workers’ compensation attorney. At DiTomaso Law, our team of experienced Pennsauken Township workers’ compensation lawyers are knowledgeable about NJ workers’ compensation law and can help you obtain the workers’ compensation benefits you are entitled to, including temporary disability benefits, permanent disability benefits, medical treatment coverage, and lost wages compensation.
What Is Covered Under Workers’ Compensation?
NJ workers’ compensation law requires employers to provide workers’ compensation benefits to employees who have suffered a work-related injury or illness. Workers’ compensation benefits typically cover the following:
- Medical treatment coverage: includes all medical expenses related to treating the work injury or illness
- Lost wages compensation: provides compensation for wages lost due to the work injury or illness
- Temporary disability benefits: provides compensation for lost wages while you are recovering and unable to work
- Permanent disability benefits: provides compensation if the work injury or illness has resulted in a permanent disability
- Return-to-work programs: covers expenses related to job training or retraining for employees who are unable to return to their previous job due to the work injury or illness
- Employer responsibilities: Employers are responsible for ensuring workplace safety and implementing the necessary safety measures to prevent workplace accidents and occupational injuries.
Were You or a Loved One Injured at Work and Now You Have Questions? We Can Help. Tell us What Happened.
Types of Workers’ Compensation Claims
A comprehensive array of work injury claims has the potential to qualify for workers’ compensation benefits, ensuring that injured workers receive the necessary support and resources. These claims encompass an assortment of circumstances that can arise in various work environments. Here are some common types of work injury claims that may warrant workers’ compensation benefits:
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Injuries resulting from slips, trips, or falls within the workplace are prevalent and can lead to severe consequences. These accidents may occur due to wet or uneven surfaces, inadequate signage, or obstructions in walkways.
- Overexertion and Lifting Injuries: Physical strain and overexertion can transpire when workers engage in heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling activities. Such injuries can affect the muscles, joints, and ligaments, leading to sprains, strains, or even herniated discs.
- Repetitive Motion Injuries: Certain occupations require repetitive movements, such as typing, assembly line work, or using vibrating tools. Prolonged exposure to such activities can lead to conditions like carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, or bursitis.
- Construction Accidents: Construction sites are inherently hazardous environments, with numerous potential risks. Accidents involving falls from heights, scaffolding collapses, electrical incidents, or being struck by falling objects can result in serious injuries and even fatalities.
- Industrial Accidents: In industrial settings, accidents can occur due to equipment malfunctions, improper machine guarding, or inadequate safety protocols. These incidents can lead to severe injuries, including burns, amputations, or crush injuries.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Workers who frequently operate vehicles as part of their job responsibilities, such as delivery drivers or truck drivers, are exposed to the risk of motor vehicle accidents. These accidents can cause significant injuries, ranging from whiplash to traumatic brain injuries.
- Exposure to Toxic or Hazardous Substances: Certain occupations involve exposure to hazardous substances or chemicals, such as asbestos, lead, or harmful fumes. Prolonged exposure can result in respiratory conditions, chemical burns, or long-term health complications.
These examples illustrate the diverse range of work injury claims that may qualify for workers’ compensation benefits. It is essential for injured workers to understand their rights and consult with an experienced workers’ compensation lawyer to ensure they receive the appropriate compensation and medical treatment they deserve.
About Workers’ Compensation Accidents in Pennsauken Township, NJ
Pennsauken Township is home to many businesses, warehouses, and factories, which means that workplace accidents and occupational injuries are not uncommon. If you have been injured in a workplace accident in Pennsauken Township, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits, including medical treatment coverage, lost wages compensation, and more. It’s important to speak to a Pennsauken Township Workers’ Compensation lawyer from DiTomaso Law as soon as possible to ensure you receive all the benefits you are entitled to.
How a Pennsauken Township Workers’ Compensation Lawyer from DiTomaso Law Can Help You
At DiTomaso Law, we understand how challenging it can be to navigate the workers’ compensation system alone. Our experienced workers’ compensation attorneys in Pennsauken Township, NJ can help you with the following:
- File your workers’ compensation claim
- Gather the necessary evidence and documentation to support your claim
- Negotiate with insurance companies to ensure the best possible outcome for your case
- Appeal a denied claim if necessary
- Provide guidance and support throughout the entire workers’ compensation process
Rich DiTomaso was an excellent attorney. He was knowledgeable, thorough, and settled our case with a great result. We would highly recommend using this attorney.
Five stars absolutely deserved here. They handled every detail, from insurance companies to doctors and bills. I highly recommend Richard and his colleges.
Richard Ditomaso is an expert in his field. He goes above and beyond for his clients. If you’re looking for a great lawyer, give this one a chance; you won’t regret it. A+++
Contact DiTomaso Law for Your Free Consultation About Your Workers’ Compensation Claim
If you have been injured in a workplace accident or suffered an occupational injury in Pennsauken Township, NJ, it’s essential to contact a workers’ compensation attorney. At DiTomaso Law, our team of experienced Workers’ Comp Attorneys in Pennsauken Township, NJ can help you navigate the workers’ compensation system and obtain the benefits you are entitled to. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
About Pennsauken Township, NJ
Pennsauken Township is a vibrant, diverse community located in Camden County, NJ. With a population of over 35,000, Pennsauken Township is home to many businesses, schools, and parks. It’s located just across the Delaware River from Philadelphia, making it an ideal location for commuters. Pennsauken Township is also home to many historical landmarks, including the Griffith Morgan House, a Civil War-era farmhouse.
Drunk Driving Accident
Dangerous Machine Accident
Frequently Asked Questions About Workers’ Compensation in Pennsauken Township, NJ
In NJ, you have up to two years from the date of the workplace accident or occupational injury to file a workers’ compensation claim.
In most cases, you cannot sue your employer for a workplace accident or occupational injury. However, if the accident was caused by a third party, such as a contractor or supplier, you may be able to file a third-party liability claim in addition to your workers’ compensation claim.
Get A 100% Free Case Evaluation
From A Top-Rated Personal Injury Attorney
Call: 856-414-0010 or Chat Live Now
Drunk Driving Accident
Defective Machinery Accident
“5 stars absolutely deserved here. If the need arises for legal representation again this is the only firm I will use. They handled every detail from insurance companies, doctors, and bills. I highly recommend Richard and his colleges and have to my friends and family.”