New Jersey Physician Malpractice Lawyers
Physician Negligence Attorneys in Cherry Hill, NJ Fights for the Rights of Harmed Patients in Camden County, Gloucester County, Burlington County, and Throughout NJ
Have you suffered an injury or medical complications due to negligent care from your doctor? You have the right to expect that physicians will provide you with medical treatment that complies with the applicable standards of care. When doctors make avoidable mistakes in your care, you deserve to pursue accountability and financial compensation for the harm you suffer as a result. Turn to the New Jersey physician malpractice lawyers of DiTomaso Law for help with pursuing the financial recovery you need to treat your injuries and get your life back on track after experiencing negligent medical care.
For over 25 years, the attorneys of DiTomaso Law have fought tirelessly to protect the interests of innocent people who have suffered due to the negligence and recklessness of others. Our firm has a proven track record of success that includes millions of dollars in compensation recovered for our clients. We understand the devastating impacts that injuries and physical harm can have on your life, including expensive medical bills, lost income and earning capacity, and permanent pain and physical disability. Our legal team has the experience and resources to take on even the most complex medical malpractice claims. Our founding attorney, Richard DiTomaso, is a Certified Civil Trial Attorney by the New Jersey Supreme Court, a title that reflects his expertise in the courtroom and our firm’s determination to fight for you all the way through trial if necessary.
Reach out to DiTomaso Law today for a free initial claim evaluation to speak with our physician negligence attorneys in Cherry Hill, NJ, about pursuing your rights to compensation and accountability after you have been harmed by your doctor’s negligence. Our firm will not rest until we have secured a full financial recovery for you.
Were You or a Loved One Injured By Medical Negligence and Now You Have Questions? We Can Help. Tell us What Happened.
Types of Physician Malpractice Cases We Handle
At DiTomaso Law, our New Jersey physician malpractice lawyers can help you pursue financial compensation after you have been injured by:
- Misdiagnosis, including cancer misdiagnosis
- Delayed diagnosis
- Failure to treat/delayed treatment
- Surgical errors
- Anesthesia errors
- Birth injuries
- Prescription errors
- And more
New Jersey Physician Malpractice Lawyers Highlight The Common Causes of Physician Malpractice
Frequent causes of physician malpractice include:
- Inadequate patient documentation, including failure to take a thorough patient history or perform a complete patient exam
- Disregarding a patient’s subjective complaints
- Failure to conduct a thorough differential diagnosis
- Failure to order diagnostic testing
- Misinterpretation of diagnostic testing results
- Premature discharge
- Failure to provide follow-up care
- Failure to obtain a second opinion or to consult with specialists
- Surgical mistakes, including improper incisions, wrong-patient/wrong-site surgery, or performing procedures with inadequate training or experience
- Improper use of medical tools and equipment
- Failure to respond to patient distress
- Erroneous calculation of prescription drug or anesthesia doses
- Prescribing contraindicated medication
- Physician fatigue
- Alcohol or drug intoxication
Rich DiTomaso was an excellent attorney. He was knowledgeable, thorough, and settled our case with a great result. We would highly recommend using this attorney.
Five stars absolutely deserved here. They handled every detail, from insurance companies to doctors and bills. I highly recommend Richard and his colleges.
Richard Ditomaso is an expert in his field. He goes above and beyond for his clients. If you’re looking for a great lawyer, give this one a chance; you won’t regret it. A+++
What Compensation Might You Be Entitled to After Suffering Harm Due to Physician Negligence?
If you have been injured or suffered medical harm from a physician’s negligence, you may be entitled to recover compensation for expenses and losses you’ve incurred, including for your:
- Costs of medical treatment and rehabilitation to treat the physical harm you have suffered because of physician negligence
- Costs of long-term care, such as home health services, if you suffer permanent impairment due to your injuries
- Lost wages or income if you miss time from work while recovering from the medical consequences of your physician’s error
- Loss of future earnings and job benefits if you become permanently disabled from working
- Pain and emotional suffering
- Lost quality of life caused by disabilities, visible scarring or disfigurement, or reduced life expectancy
Drunk Driving Accident
Dangerous Machine Accident
Turn to the New Jersey Physician Malpractice Lawyers of DiTomaso Law to Help You Seek Justice
After suffering medical harm from physician malpractice, you deserve to pursue financial recovery and justice from the doctor whose negligence caused you injury. DiTomaso Law will fight to hold negligent physicians accountable for their conduct by:
- Conducting an investigation into the circumstances of your doctor’s malpractice, recovering evidence that includes your medical records, doctor’s notes, staffing records, test results, and witness testimony
- Documenting your injuries and losses to ensure you receive full compensation
- Identifying liable parties and insurance coverages you can seek compensation from
- Retaining leading medical experts to help build the strength of your case
- Aggressively pursuing full financial recovery for you, whether through negotiating a settlement of your claim or by taking your case to trial if litigation will provide the most favorable result for you
Find Out What Your Case Is Worth. Fill Out Our Online Contact Form or Call us Today at 856-414-0010
Contact Us for a Free Case Review with Our Physician Negligence Attorneys in Cherry Hill, NJ to Discuss Your Legal Options
Don’t wait to get started on your medical negligence claim. Contact DiTomaso Law today for a free, no-obligation consultation to learn more about how our New Jersey physician malpractice lawyers will fight to get you the compensation you need for your physical and emotional recovery.
New Jersey Physician Malpractice Lawyers Answer Frequently Asked Questions about Physician Malpractice in New Jersey
Under New Jersey’s statute of limitations on medical malpractice claims, you have the later of two years from the date that you received negligent care from your physician or two years from the date that you discovered that you were injured because of physician malpractice to file suit against your doctor and other liable parties. If you wait too long to file a lawsuit, you may lose your legal right to pursue a claim for financial recovery. This makes it important to talk to our physician negligence attorneys in Cherry Hill, NJ, to ensure that your case is timely filed.
Many doctors who work in hospitals do so as independent contractors rather than employees of the hospital. This means that you cannot sue a hospital for physician malpractice under a theory of employer liability. However, depending on the circumstances of your case you may have a claim of direct negligence against the hospital for negligently credentialing and supervising the doctor whose negligence harmed you.
Get A 100% Free Case Evaluation
From A Top-Rated Personal Injury Attorney
Call: 856-414-0010 or Chat Live Now
Drunk Driving Accident
Defective Machinery Accident
“5 stars absolutely deserved here. If the need arises for legal representation again this is the only firm I will use. They handled every detail from insurance companies, doctors, and bills. I highly recommend Richard and his colleges and have to my friends and family.”