New Jersey Factory Worker Injury Lawyers
Plant Worker Injury Attorneys in Cherry Hill, NJ Advocates for Clients’ Financial Security After Suffering Work Injuries in Camden County, Gloucester County, Burlington County, and Throughout NJ
Factories are filled with many hazards that can lead to workers suffering injuries in an accident. Whether from falling objects, forklifts, or dangerous tools, equipment, or machinery, factory workers who are hurt on the job deserve to obtain financial resources to help them through their physical and emotional recovery. Turn to the New Jersey factory worker injury lawyers of DiTomaso Law for help with pursuing financial recovery from workers’ compensation and other parties who caused your injuries.
Since 1995, our firm has fought to protect the rights and interests of injury victims throughout New Jersey. Our legal team brings more than 80 years of combined experience, which includes past work on both sides of injury cases. And our founding attorney Richard DiTomaso has been designated a Certified Civil Trial Attorney by the New Jersey Supreme Court, recognizing his top skills and knowledge in litigating cases on behalf of clients.
Contact DiTomaso Law today for a free initial case evaluation with our knowledgeable plant worker injury attorneys in Cherry Hill, NJ, to discuss your legal options for obtaining the financial resources you need to recover from your work-related injuries.
Were You or a Loved One Injured at Work and Now You Have Questions? We Can Help. Tell us What Happened.
Common Factory Accidents in New Jersey
At DiTomaso Law, our New Jersey factory worker injury lawyers help clients seek financial recovery after suffering on-the-job accidents such as:
- Forklift accidents
- Defective/malfunctioning tool, equipment, or machinery accidents
- Entanglement accidents
- Crush accidents
- Slip/trip and fall accidents
- Falls from heights
- Falling object accidents
- Fires and explosions
- Exposure to toxic or hazardous substances
Rich DiTomaso was an excellent attorney. He was knowledgeable, thorough, and settled our case with a great result. We would highly recommend using this attorney.
Five stars absolutely deserved here. They handled every detail, from insurance companies to doctors and bills. I highly recommend Richard and his colleges.
Richard Ditomaso is an expert in his field. He goes above and beyond for his clients. If you’re looking for a great lawyer, give this one a chance; you won’t regret it. A+++
New Jersey Factory Worker Injury Lawyers Shine A Light On Common Plant Worker Injuries
Examples of injuries that plant workers in New Jersey can suffer in the course of their employment include:
- Degloving injuries
- Respiratory injuries
- Internal injuries or internal bleeding
- Broken bones
- Ligament sprains and tears
- Tendon or muscle strains and tears
- Herniated discs
- Nerve damage
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Overexertion injuries
- Head and facial injuries
- Vision or hearing loss
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Traumatic amputation
Drunk Driving Accident
Dangerous Machine Accident
What Are Your Legal Options for Compensation After Being Injured on the Job as a Factory Worker in New Jersey?
After being hurt at work as a factory worker, you may have several options for recovering compensation and other financial benefits for your injuries. First, you may be entitled to file a claim for workers’ compensation benefits. In New Jersey, the workers’ compensation system offers benefits to injured employees that include:
- Medical benefits – Covers the cost of reasonable and necessary medical treatment and rehabilitation of work injuries or occupational illnesses, as well as ongoing pain management of chronic injuries
- Temporary disability benefits – Pays up to 70 percent of a workers’ average weekly wage for time they miss from work due to a work injury or occupational illness
- Permanent partial disability benefits – Provides financial payments for a permanent impairment that does not render a worker totally disabled from gainful employment; payments are based on the and severity of impairment
- Permanent total disability benefits – Pays continued partial wage replacement benefits after temporary benefits are exhausted, so long as a worker remains incapable of returning to the workforce due their injury or illness
In addition, if your work injury was caused by a third-party’s negligence or legal fault, such as if you were injured by defective machinery, you may have the option of filing a personal injury claim against that third party to recover compensation for your:
- Medical expenses to treat injuries and costs of long-term medical and personal care for permanent disabilities
- Full reimbursement of ongoing and future losses of wages or income, as well as loss of employment benefits
- Physical pain and distress
- Emotional trauma or suffering
- Lost enjoyment and quality of life caused by disability or visible, permanent scarring or disfigurement
Find Out What Your Case Is Worth. Fill Out Our Online Contact Form or Call us Today at 856-414-0010
Turn to the New Jersey Factory Worker Injury Lawyers at DiTomaso Law to Fight for Your Rights After Being Hurt at Work
Don’t leave financial compensation and benefits on the table after you suffered a work injury in a factory accident. Let the plant worker injury attorneys in Cherry Hill, NJ from DiTomaso Law fight to ensure maximum recovery for you by:
- Investigating the work accident to determine your legal options for financial recovery, including filing workers’ compensation or third-party personal injury claims
- Calculating the expenses and losses you incur from your injuries
- Filing workers’ compensation claims for you and taking your claims to the state commission if necessary to demand the benefits you deserve
- Taking your workers’ comp or personal injury claims to court if necessary to demand fair and full financial recovery for you
Contact Us for a Free Claim Review with Our Experienced Plant Worker Injury Attorneys in Cherry Hill, NJ, to Learn More About the Claims Process for Your Work-Related Injury
Reach out to DiTomaso Law today for a free, no-obligation consultation with our New Jersey factory worker injury lawyers. Let us help you understand how our firm will fight on your behalf to secure the financial compensation and justice you deserve after being hurt on the job.
New Jersey Factory Worker Injury Lawyers Answer Frequently Asked Questions about Factory and Plant Worker Injuries in New Jersey
What is workers’ compensation?
What is covered under workers’ compensation?
What workers’ compensation benefits are available?
What should I do after a work accident in order to pursue workers’ compensation?
Can I sue an employer or another employee for my workplace accident?
Under New Jersey’s workers’ compensation law, your legal claims against your employer are normally limited to filing a workers’ comp claim. However, the benefit of a workers’ compensation claim is that you do not need to prove that your employer had any fault for causing your work injury. But if a third party’s negligence was responsible for causing your work injury, you can also file a personal injury claim against that third party in addition to recovering workers’ compensation benefits from your employer. DiTomaso Law can help you pursue all your legal options to maximize your financial recovery after suffering a factory/plant worker injury.
In New Jersey, you must notify your employer of your work injury within 90 days to receive workers’ compensation benefits. However, to maximize your benefits from the date of your injury, you should notify your employer as soon as possible. If you need to file a formal workers’ compensation claim petition to recover benefits, you have two years from the date of your injury or the last payment of workers’ comp benefits to file. Finally, if you have a third-party personal injury claim for your work injury, you have two years from the date of the work accident to file a lawsuit.
Get A 100% Free Case Evaluation
From A Top-Rated Personal Injury Attorney
Call: 856-414-0010 or Chat Live Now
Drunk Driving Accident
Defective Machinery Accident
“5 stars absolutely deserved here. If the need arises for legal representation again this is the only firm I will use. They handled every detail from insurance companies, doctors, and bills. I highly recommend Richard and his colleges and have to my friends and family.”