New Jersey Warehouse Worker Injuries
Warehouse Accident Attorneys in Cherry Hill, NJ Help Hardworking Clients to Recover Financial Compensation and Benefits After On-the-Job Accidents in Camden County, Gloucester County, Burlington County, and Throughout NJ
Warehouses are frequently filled with hazards for workers, including forklifts, cherrypickers, conveyor belts and other heavy machinery, or falling merchandise and other objects. Fortunately, warehouse workers who suffer injuries in the course of their employment may have the right to recover compensation to assist them through their medical treatment and rehabilitation. Turn to DiTomas Law for help securing financial resources you need as you recover from New Jersey warehouse worker injuries.
For over 25 years, our firm has fought to protect the rights of injured clients. We have seen the traumatic impact that accidents and injuries can have on the lives of hardworking people. You should not be forced to shoulder the financial consequences of medical bills, lost income, and chronic pain or permanent disability. Our legal team has a proven record of success that includes millions of dollars in financial recovery obtained for our clients. We have the skill and experience needed to take on even the most difficult injury cases.
Reach out to DiTomaso Law for a free initial claim evaluation to speak with our warehouse accident attorneys in Cherry Hill, NJ, to learn more about your legal options for obtaining the financial benefits and compensation you may be entitled to after being hurt at work in a warehouse accident.
Were You or a Loved One Injured at Work and Now You Have Questions? We Can Help. Tell us What Happened.
Common New Jersey Warehouse Worker Injuries
Warehouse employees face risks of suffering a wide range of injuries on the job, including:
- Degloving injuries
- Nerve damage
- Ligament sprains and tears
- Muscle/tendon strains and tears
- Dislocated joints
- Overexertion injuries
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Crush injuries
- Herniated disc injuries
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Internal organ injuries/internal bleeding
- Facial and head injuries
- Hearing or vision loss
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Traumatic amputation/loss of limb
- Toxic exposure/development of illness
Rich DiTomaso was an excellent attorney. He was knowledgeable, thorough, and settled our case with a great result. We would highly recommend using this attorney.
Five stars absolutely deserved here. They handled every detail, from insurance companies to doctors and bills. I highly recommend Richard and his colleges.
Richard Ditomaso is an expert in his field. He goes above and beyond for his clients. If you’re looking for a great lawyer, give this one a chance; you won’t regret it. A+++
Compensation Options Our Warehouse Accident Attorneys in Cherry Hill, NJ Can Help You Pursue
If you are a warehouse worker hurt at work, you may have multiple options for recovering compensation to assist you as you health from your injuries and try to get back to work. First, you may be entitled to receive workers’ compensation benefits from your employer. In New Jersey, benefits available under the workers’ comp system include:
- Medical benefits – Pays for the costs of reasonable and medically necessary treatment and rehabilitation of a work-related injury or illness
- Temporary disability benefits – Provides reimbursement of up to 70 percent of a worker’s pre-injury average weekly wage for days they miss from work due to injury or illness
- Permanent partial disability benefits – Provides financial compensation for permanent impairment of a body part or bodily function that does not totally disable a worker from returning to employment; compensation is based on the affected body part/function and degree of impairment
- Permanent total disability benefits – Continues partial wage reimbursement for a worker who reaches maximum medical improvement or exhausts their temporary disability benefits but still cannot return to gainful employment; benefits continue so long as the worker remains permanently, totally disabled
Warehouse workers may also be entitled to pursue financial recovery in a personal injury claim if they were injured in a workplace accident caused by the negligence or legal fault of third parties. Compensation available in a personal injury case includes:
- Medical bills and invoices
- Costs of long-term healthcare and personal care for permanent disabilities or impairment
- Lost wages/income from missed time from work
- Lost future earning capacity and job benefits if permanently disabled from employment
- Pain and suffering
- Lost enjoyment and quality of life
Drunk Driving Accident
Dangerous Machine Accident
Turn to DiTomaso Law for Help Recovering from New Jersey Warehouse Worker Injuries
Don’t wait to begin pursuing the financial benefits and compensation you are entitled to after suffering a work-related injury. The New Jersey warehouse worker injury lawyers of DiTomaso Law will leave no stone unturned in making sure you receive maximum financial recovery. Trust our firm to handle the details of preparing and pursuing your case, including:
- Investigating the underlying facts and circumstances of your work injury or illness and securing evidence we can use to prepare your case
- Documenting your ongoing and future financial expenses and personal losses from your injury
- Going over your legal options for financial recovery, including your eligibility for workers’ compensation or your rights to file a personal injury claim against a third party at fault for causing your injury
- Filing your workers’ compensation claims and vigorously pursuing the full benefits you deserve from your employer
- Taking your legal claims to court and trial if necessary to obtain the results you need and deserve in your case
Find Out What Your Case Is Worth. Fill Out Our Online Contact Form or Call us Today at 856-414-0010
Contact Us Today for a Free Case Review to Discuss Your Rights with Our Warehouse Accident Attorneys in Cherry Hill, NJ
Contact DiTomaso Law today for a free, no-obligation consultation with an attorney from our firm to learn more about how we assist clients with their recovery from New Jersey warehouse worker injuries. Let us fight for the financial compensation and justice you deserve after being hurt on the job.
New Jersey Warehouse Worker Injuries Answer Frequently Asked Questions about Warehouse Worker Injuries in New Jersey
What is workers’ compensation?
What is covered under workers’ compensation?
What workers’ compensation benefits are available?
What should I do after a work accident in order to pursue workers’ compensation?
Can I sue an employer or another employee for my workplace accident?
To obtain workers’ compensation benefits after suffering a work injury, you must give notice of your injury to your employer within 90 days. You can maximize your benefits by notifying your employer as soon as possible after being injured. If you need to file a claim petition with the state to demand workers’ compensation benefits from your employer, you need to file your petition within two years of the workplace accident or the last date that you received benefits from your employer. And if you have a personal injury claim against a third party at fault for your work injuries, you must file a lawsuit within two years of the accident.
Under New Jersey workers’ compensation law, your legal claims against your employer for a work injury are typically limited to filing a claim for workers’ comp benefits. However, a workers’ comp claim does not require you to prove that your employer bears any legal fault for causing your injuries – you are entitled to workers’ comp for any injury suffered in the course and scope of your employment.
Get A 100% Free Case Evaluation
From A Top-Rated Personal Injury Attorney
Call: 856-414-0010 or Chat Live Now
Drunk Driving Accident
Defective Machinery Accident
“5 stars absolutely deserved here. If the need arises for legal representation again this is the only firm I will use. They handled every detail from insurance companies, doctors, and bills. I highly recommend Richard and his colleges and have to my friends and family.”