RICHARD DITOMASO, ESQ.
South Jersey and Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawyer
Email: [email protected] | Phone: 856-414-0010
Richard DiTomaso, Esq. was admitted to the practice of law in New Jersey and Pennsylvania in 1996, and was admitted to the practice in Illinois in 1995. He is admitted to practice in all State Courts of New Jersey and Pennsylvania, the Federal District Court of New Jersey and the Eastern District Court of Pennsylvania and also the U.S. Supreme Court.
Richard DiTomaso, Esq. is a Certified Civil Trial Attorney as designated by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Only 1534 lawyers, less than 2.5% of New Jersey’s approximate 60,000 lawyers*, hold this prestigious certification. Only attorneys who have demonstrated sufficient experience, knowledge, education and skill in civil trial practice as civil trial attorneys are ever certified as Civil Trial Attorneys.
Graduating Magna Cum Laude from his law school class in 1995, Richard has predominantly concentrated in the area of litigation, successfully completing numerous jury trials and appeals. He routinely appears in the Courts of New Jersey and Pennsylvania, and has developed extensive professional contacts throughout the Courts of both States.
Areas of Practice:
- Civil Trial Litigation
- Medical Malpractice Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Real Estate Transactions
- Worker’s Compensation
- Member of the Camden County Bar Association
- Member of the New Jersey Association for Justice
- Richard also serves as an arbitrator in numerous civil disputes involving automobile negligence and premises liability.
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1995, Magna Cum Laude
- Rutgers University, B.A., Economics/Finance, 1992
*(as of December 2006)