New Jersey Uber Accident Lawyers
Uber Injury Attorneys in Cherry Hill, NJ Help Passengers and Accident Victims Seek Financial Recovery for Losses After Crashes Involving Uber Vehicles in Camden County, Gloucester County, Burlington County, and Throughout NJ
Over the past decade, Uber has grown into one of the largest rideshare companies, with vehicles all over New Jersey driving for the service. However, the increasing number of Uber vehicles has meant a rise in the risks of accidents posed by Uber drivers. If you were injured in an accident involving an Uber vehicle, you may have rights to financial recovery. Let the New Jersey Uber accident lawyers of DiTomaso Law help you hold Uber and other liable parties accountable to provide you with compensation for your injuries. Since 1995, our firm has worked tirelessly to obtain maximum results for our clients. Our legal team has more than 80 years of combined legal experience in personal injury law. Our attorneys have previously worked on both sides of personal injury cases, giving us unique insight into how insurance companies handle injury claims that we now use to prepare effective case strategies for you.
Injured in an Auto Accident and Have Questions? We Can Help. Tell us What Happened.
Reach out to DiTomaso Law today for a free initial case review to learn more about how our Uber injury attorneys in Cherry Hill, NJ can assist you with pursuing a claim for compensation for your injuries and losses.
Common Causes of Uber Accidents in New Jersey
Frequent causes of Uber accidents include:
- Reckless driving
- Distracted driving
- Drowsy or fatigued driving
- Drunk or drugged driving
- Running red lights or stop signs
- Failing to yield the right of way
- Turning or changing lanes without signaling
- Poor vehicle maintenance
- Driver inexperience
What Does Uber’s Insurance Cover?
Under New Jersey law, Uber vehicles are required to carry insurance that covers the driver and any passengers in the Uber. Minimum policy limits vary depending on the Uber driver’s status at the time of an accident. Insurance requirements include:
- When the driver is logged into the Uber mobile app and is waiting on a ride request: $50,000 per person/$100,000 per accident of bodily injury liability coverage, $25,000 per accident of property damage liability coverage, plus personal injury protection coverage and uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage
- When the driver has a ride request, is driving to pick up a passenger, or has a passenger in the vehicle: $1.5 million in combined liability coverage, $1.5 million of UM/UIM coverage, and $10,000 of primary medical payments coverage
Rich DiTomaso was an excellent attorney. He was knowledgeable, thorough, and settled our case with a great result. We would highly recommend using this attorney.
Five stars absolutely deserved here. They handled every detail, from insurance companies to doctors and bills. I highly recommend Richard and his colleges.
Richard Ditomaso is an expert in his field. He goes above and beyond for his clients. If you’re looking for a great lawyer, give this one a chance; you won’t regret it. A+++
Financial Compensation Available After an Uber Accident
If you were involved in an accident with an Uber vehicle, you may be entitled to recover compensation for losses you incurred following the accident, including for your:
- Vehicle repairs, if your car was hit by an Uber
- Medical and rehabilitation expenses
- Costs of long-term personal and medical care for permanent disabilities
- Ongoing and future losses of income and job benefits
- Pain and suffering
- Reduced enjoyment and quality of life
What to Do Following an Uber Accident
After an Uber accident, steps you need to take to protect your rights to financial recovery include:
- Documenting the accident scene by using your cell phone to take photos and videos
- Reporting the accident to Uber via the ride status screen on the mobile app or through Uber’s customer service page, as well as notifying your own auto insurance provider
- Seeking prompt medical attention to document injuries you suffered in the crash
- Keeping records of your financial expenses and losses
- Documenting your recovery by keeping a diary or journal
Finally, contact DiTomaso Law to have our Uber injury attorneys in Cherry Hill, NJ, begin preparing and pursuing your case.
Drunk Driving Accident
Dangerous Machine Accident
Let the New Jersey Uber Accident Lawyers of DiTomaso Law Fight to Get You the Justice You Deserve for Your Injuries
After you have been injured in an Uber accident, you deserve to keep your focus on your physical and emotional recovery. The Uber injury attorneys in Cherry Hill, NJ, from DiTomaso Law will take care of all the details of your claim for accountability and financial recovery, including:
- Investigating the crash to find evidence that will help prove who should be held liable for your injuries and losses
- Collaborating with accident reconstruction experts and medical, vocational, and financial experts to help build an effective case for you
- Calculating your ongoing and future losses to ensure we pursue maximum financial recovery for you
- Identifying avenues for compensation, including Uber’s insurance, your own insurance, or the insurance of at-fault drivers
- Aggressively pursuing full compensation for you, whether in a negotiated settlement or by taking your case to trial if necessary
Contact Our New Jersey Uber Accident Lawyers for a Free Claim Evaluation to Discuss Your Legal Options with Our Uber Injury Attorneys in Cherry Hill, NJ
Contact DiTomaso Law for a free, no-obligation consultation to learn more about your rights to compensation and justice for the injuries you suffered in an Uber accident. Let our New Jersey Uber accident lawyers level the playing field for you to stand up to corporations to demand accountability.
New Jersey Uber Accident Lawyers Answer Frequently Asked Questions about Uber Accidents in New Jersey
Get A 100% Free Case Evaluation
From A Top-Rated Personal Injury Attorney
Call: 856-414-0010 or Chat Live Now
Drunk Driving Accident
Defective Machinery Accident
“5 stars absolutely deserved here. If the need arises for legal representation again this is the only firm I will use. They handled every detail from insurance companies, doctors, and bills. I highly recommend Richard and his colleges and have to my friends and family.”