Paul D. Santangini, Esq.
Personal Injury Lawyer in South Jersey and Philadelphia
Upon graduating from law school, Mr. Santangini obtained a clerkship with the Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office, after which he joined the New Jersey Bureau of Securities in Newark, New Jersey. There he investigated securities brokers for fraud, theft and other financial and regulatory abuses. Later, Mr. Santangini relocated to South Jersey and joined the Law Office of Salvatore Alessi, where he defended both individuals and companies in personal injury matters. In 2002, Mr. Santangini opened his own solo practice in Mullica Hill, New Jersey, where he focused his practice in the areas of personal injury and criminal defense in both Superior Court and Municipal Court, and in the area of matrimonial law.
NEW JERSEY ATTORNEY GENERAL’S OFFICE EXPERIENCE
After five years as a sole practitioner, Mr. Santangini was appointed by Governor Jon Corzine to the New Jersey Attorney General’s Office – Division of Criminal Justice as a Deputy Attorney General. During his five year tenure with the Division of Criminal Justice, Mr. Santangini prosecuted both white collar criminals and violent offenders as he was initially assigned to the Office of the Insurance Fraud Prosecutor and later the Gangs and Organized Crime Bureau. Mr. Santangini was also one of six Deputy Attorneys General in the entire State of New Jersey assigned to the Attorney General’s Shooting Response Team where he investigated and prosecuted unlawful uses of force and shootings by police. In 2009 the New Jersey Attorney General’s Office sent Mr. Santangini to TOP GUN, a specialized school for gang and narcotic officers and prosecutors. Mr. Santangini is a proud graduate of Class #37.
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Rutgers University
- New Jersey, 1999
- Pennsylvania, 2001
- S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1999
- S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2001
- S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 2003
Classes & Seminars
- Law & Justice Studies Department, Rowan University, Glassboro, New Jersey, Adjunct Professor since 2010
- Vice-Chairman, Harrison Township Historic Preservation Commission, 2002 to 2008
- Member, Harrison Township Historic Preservation Commission
- Member of Williamstown Lodge #166 of Free & Accepted Masons, Worshipful Master of the Lodge, 2010
- Member, Nam Knights of America
Get A 100% Free Case Evaluation
From A Top-Rated Personal Injury Attorney
Call: 856-219-4970 or Chat Live Now
Drunk Driving Accident
Defective Machinery Accident
“5 stars absolutely deserved here. If the need arises for legal representation again this is the only firm I will use. They handled every detail from insurance companies, doctors, and bills. I highly recommend Richard and his colleges and have to my friends and family.”