Galloway Township Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
Workers Comp Attorneys in Galloway Township, NJ Provide Guidance to Workers Injured on the Job in Atlantic County, NJ
If you have been injured in a workplace accident, you need knowledgeable and experienced Galloway Township workers’ compensation lawyers on your side. DiTomaso Law is a trusted law firm in Galloway Township, NJ that specializes in Workers’ Compensation claims. Our team of dedicated attorneys has years of experience handling work injury claims and advocating for the rights of injured workers. We understand the complexities of NJ Workers’ Compensation Law and know how to navigate the system to ensure that our clients receive the Workers’ Compensation benefits they deserve.
Were You or a Loved One Injured at Work and Now You Have Questions? We Can Help. Tell us What Happened.
Are You Entitled to Workers’ Compensation Benefits?
The Workers’ Compensation system is designed to provide benefits to employees who are injured on the job. Workers’ Compensation benefits include medical treatment coverage, temporary disability benefits, permanent disability benefits, and lost wages compensation. Employers are required by law to carry Workers’ Compensation insurance to cover their employees in case of occupational injuries or workplace accidents. If you have been injured on the job, you may be entitled to Workers’ Compensation benefits. A Workers’ Compensation lawyer from DiTomaso Law can help you understand your rights and guide you through the process of filing a Workers’ Compensation claim.
What Is Covered Under Workers’ Compensation?
Workers’ Compensation benefits cover a wide range of work-related injuries and illnesses, including:
- Workplace Accidents: If you are injured in a workplace accident, you may be eligible for Workers’ Compensation benefits. Workplace accidents can include slip and falls, machinery accidents, and construction accidents.
- Occupational Injuries: If you develop an illness or injury from performing your job duties, you may be eligible for Workers’ Compensation benefits. Occupational injuries can include repetitive stress injuries, hearing loss, and respiratory illnesses.
Types of Workers’ Compensation Claims
There are several types of Workers’ Compensation claims, including:
- Temporary Disability Claims: In circumstances where your injury or illness hinders your ability to work temporarily, you may qualify for temporary disability benefits. These benefits aim to provide financial assistance by covering a portion of your lost wages during the period in which you are unable to engage in work.
- Permanent Disability Claims: If your injury or illness results in a permanent disability, you may be eligible for permanent disability benefits. These benefits provide compensation for the long-term effects of your injury or illness.
- Medical Treatment Claims: Workers’ Compensation benefits cover medical treatment related to your work-related injury or illness. This includes doctor visits, hospitalization, surgery, and rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages Claims: If you are unable to work due to your work-related injury or illness, you may be eligible for lost wages compensation. This compensation covers a portion of your lost earnings.
- Third-Party Liability Claims: If your injury or illness was caused by a third party, such as a subcontractor or equipment manufacturer, you may be able to file a third-party liability claim in addition to your Workers’ Compensation claim.
Rich DiTomaso was an excellent attorney. He was knowledgeable, thorough, and settled our case with a great result. We would highly recommend using this attorney.
Five stars absolutely deserved here. They handled every detail, from insurance companies to doctors and bills. I highly recommend Richard and his colleges.
Richard Ditomaso is an expert in his field. He goes above and beyond for his clients. If you’re looking for a great lawyer, give this one a chance; you won’t regret it. A+++
About Workers’ Compensation Accidents in Galloway Township, NJ
Galloway Township is home to a variety of industries, including healthcare, education, and retail. Workers in these industries are at risk for workplace accidents and occupational injuries. If you have been injured on the job in Galloway Township, NJ, you need a Workers’ Compensation lawyer who understands the local laws and regulations. The attorneys at DiTomaso Law have years of experience representing injured workers in Galloway Township and throughout New Jersey.
How a Galloway Township Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Can Help You
If you have been injured on the job, a Workers’ Compensation lawyer from DiTomaso Law can help you in the following ways:
- Explain your rights and legal options under NJ Workers’ Compensation Law
- Help you file a Workers’ Compensation claim
- Advocate for your rights during the claims process
- Ensure that you receive the Workers’ Compensation benefits you deserve
- Help you navigate the Workers’ Compensation appeals process if necessary
Drunk Driving Accident
Dangerous Machine Accident
Contact DiTomaso Law for Assistance with Your Workers’ Compensation Claim
If you have been injured on the job, contact DiTomaso Law today to schedule a free consultation. Our team of experienced Workers’ Compensation attorneys will evaluate your case and help you understand your legal options. Our payment structure operates on a contingency fee basis, ensuring that you are not responsible for any attorney’s fees unless we successfully achieve a favorable outcome in your case.
About Galloway Township, NJ
Galloway Township is a large township located in Atlantic County, NJ. The township has a population of over 37,000 and is home to a variety of businesses and industries. The township is located in close proximity to Atlantic City, which is a major tourist destination in New Jersey. Galloway Township is known for its excellent schools, parks, and recreational opportunities.
Frequently Asked Questions About Workers’ Compensation in Galloway Township, NJ
In New Jersey, you must report your work-related injury or illness to your employer within 90 days of the incident. You have two years from the date of the injury or illness to file a Workers’ Compensation claim.
If your Workers’ Compensation claim is denied, you have the right to file an appeal. An experienced Workers’ Compensation lawyer can help you navigate the appeals process and fight for your rights.
Get A 100% Free Case Evaluation
From A Top-Rated Personal Injury Attorney
Call: 856-414-0010 or Chat Live Now
Drunk Driving Accident
Defective Machinery Accident
“5 stars absolutely deserved here. If the need arises for legal representation again this is the only firm I will use. They handled every detail from insurance companies, doctors, and bills. I highly recommend Richard and his colleges and have to my friends and family.”