Philadelphia Catastrophic Injury Lawyers
Serious Injury Attorneys in Philadelphia, PA Pursues Maximum Financial Recovery for Clients Who Have Suffered Life-Altering Physical Harm in Philadelphia County and Throughout PA
A catastrophic injury can easily turn your life upside down. You may be faced with the prospect of extensive, expensive medical care, all while you cannot work and earn a living. You may also end up with permanent pain and physical disability. If you suffered a catastrophic injury due to the negligence of others, you should not have to shoulder the financial consequences of your injury. You also deserve to seek justice for the suffering that you endure. Turn to the Philadelphia catastrophic injury lawyers of DiTomaso Law for help in pursuing your rights.
Since 1995, our firm has been dedicated to advocating on behalf of injury victims in Philadelphia and throughout the Delaware Valley. We have seen the devastating impacts that catastrophic injuries have on our clients lives, and we work tirelessly to recover maximum compensation. We have a proven record of success that includes millions of dollars secured for our clients, including in some of the toughest injury cases that other attorneys have turned away. We have the experience and resources needed to fully pursue every available avenue to get you the financial resources you need.
Don’t wait to get started on your compensation claim after sustaining catastrophic injuries due to the negligence of others. Reach out to the serious injury attorneys in Philadelphia, PA, from DiTomaso Law for a free initial claim evaluation to discuss your legal options.
Were You or a Loved One Injured in an Accident and Now You Have Questions? We Can Help. Tell us What Happened.
Types of Catastrophic Injuries We Help Clients Recover From
At DiTomaso Law, we aggressively represent clients who have suffered catastrophic injuries due to the carelessness or fault of other parties, including injuries such as:
- Third-degree burns
- Degloving injuries
- Broken bones, especially compound fractures
- Torn ligaments, tendons, or muscles
- Herniated spinal disc injuries
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Internal organ injuries/internal bleeding
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Vision or hearing loss
- Amputation or loss of body parts/bodily function
- Loss of a fetus
Rich DiTomaso was an excellent attorney. He was knowledgeable, thorough, and settled our case with a great result. We would highly recommend using this attorney.
Five stars absolutely deserved here. They handled every detail, from insurance companies to doctors and bills. I highly recommend Richard and his colleges.
Richard Ditomaso is an expert in his field. He goes above and beyond for his clients. If you’re looking for a great lawyer, give this one a chance; you won’t regret it. A+++
Common Causes of Catastrophic Injuries
Accidents and acts of negligence that can lead to catastrophic injuries include:
- Car accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Train accidents
- Construction accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
Drunk Driving Accident
Dangerous Machine Accident
What Financial Recovery Might You Be Entitled to for a Catastrophic Injury?
After being badly injured in an accident, you may have the right to obtain financial recovery for losses that you incurred, including for:
- Costs of medical recovery from your injury, including emergency care, surgeries, hospitalization, physical/occupational therapy, and prescription medications/pain management
- Costs of long-term healthcare or personal care and support for permanent disability or impairment, including home health services, in-patient nursing care, medical/mobility equipment purchases, or home renovations to install disability accommodations like ramps or chair lifts
- Lost wages/income if you need to take time off work while you recover from a catastrophic injury
- Lost future earnings and benefits of employment if you become permanently disabled from working
- Physical pain and anguish
- Emotional trauma and distress
- Lost quality of life or reduced life expectancy
Turn to the Philadelphia Catastrophic Injury Lawyers of DiTomaso Law to Advocate for Your Rights After Being Injured by the Negligence of Others
If you suffered a catastrophic injury in an accident or incident that was someone else’s fault, you deserve to seek financial accountability and justice. Let the serious injury attorneys in Philadelphia, PA, from DiTomaso Law fight to maximize your compensation and demand responsibility from those at fault for your injuries by:
- Thoroughly investigating the facts and circumstances of the accident or incident that led to your catastrophic injury, obtaining evidence we need to build an effective case on your behalf
- Identifying the party or parties who can be held liable for your expenses and losses, and determining the options for compensation claims available to you
- Bringing in expert witnesses in fields such as accident reconstruction, medicine, or finance to help us with strong, persuasive opinion testimony
- Calculating your past, ongoing, and future expenses and losses to determine how much compensation you deserve to recover in your case
- Aggressively pursuing maximum financial recovery for you, whether that means vigorously negotiating a fair and full settlement of your claims, or going to court and to trial to demand results and justice for you
Contact Our Experienced Team of Philadelphia Catastrophic Injury Lawyers at DiTomaso Law for a Free Consultation with Our Serious Injury Attorneys in Philadelphia, PA to Discuss Your Legal Options
Contact our firm today for a free, no-obligation case review to speak with our knowledgeable Philadelphia catastrophic injury lawyers about pursuing a legal claim to recover the compensation you need and deserve for your injuries and losses. Let us fight on your behalf to demand justice from those responsible for the injuries you suffered.
About Philadelphia, PA
Philadelphia, nicknamed the “City of Brotherly Love,” is the largest city in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the center of the Delaware Valley metropolitan region, the U.S.’s seventh-largest metro area. Philadelphia has a long history that stretches back centuries, with the city serving a vital role during the Colonial and Revolutionary eras and afterward. Today, the city is home to 18 colleges and universities, multiple national and multinational corporate headquarters, and the highest number of outdoor artworks in the U.S.
Philadelphia Catastrophic Injury Lawyers Answer Frequently Asked Questions about Catastrophic Injury in Philadelphia, PA
Pennsylvania’s statute of limitations on injury claims gives you only two years from the date that you sustained a catastrophic injury due to someone else’s negligence or recklessness to file suit against an at-fault party or other liable parties. If you wait too long to file suit, your case can be dismissed for being untimely. Reach out to the serious injury attorneys in Philadelphia, PA, from DiTomaso Law as soon as possible to make sure that you preserve your rights to financial compensation.
If you are offered a settlement after suffering a catastrophic injury, you should not accept the settlement until you have first consulted with the Philadelphia catastrophic injury lawyers at DiTomaso Law. If you have suffered catastrophic injuries, you may have long-term medical expenses and lost income ahead of you. Once you settle your case, you cannot demand additional compensation from the liable parties. It is important to ensure that you receive full financial recovery for your past, ongoing, and future expenses and losses.
Get A 100% Free Case Evaluation
From A Top-Rated Personal Injury Attorney
Call: 856-414-0010 or Chat Live Now
Drunk Driving Accident
Defective Machinery Accident
“5 stars absolutely deserved here. If the need arises for legal representation again this is the only firm I will use. They handled every detail from insurance companies, doctors, and bills. I highly recommend Richard and his colleges and have to my friends and family.”