Moorestown Personal Injury Lawyers
Accident Attorneys in Moorestown, NJ Advocate for the Rights of Injury Victims to Recover Compensation and Seek Justice in Burlington County and Throughout NJ
Were you injured in an accident due to the negligence or recklessness of someone else? If so, you may be entitled to pursue financial compensation and justice from those parties at fault for your injuries and liable for your expenses and losses. Don’t leave financial recovery on the table. Turn to the Moorestown personal injury lawyers of DiTomaso Law for effective legal representation that can help you obtain the results you need and deserve.
For more than 25 years, our firm has worked with clients suffering from the devastating effects of injuries. If you are facing significant medical debt, cannot work and earn a living, or suffer from debilitating pain or disability, let us fight to secure compensation and justice for you. We represent accident victims in Moorestown and throughout the Delaware Valley, having a proven record of success that includes millions of dollars won in settlements and court verdicts.
Reach out to DiTomaso Law for a free initial claim evaluation to speak with our accident attorneys in Moorestown, NJ, about the process of pursuing a compensation claim for your expenses and losses.
Were You or a Loved One Injured in an Accident and Now You Have Questions? We Can Help. Tell us What Happened.
Injury Claims That We Handle
Our firm assists clients in a wide range of injury claims, including:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Bus and train accidents, including NJ Transit accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Premises liability accidents
- Slip and fall/trip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Construction accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Defective product accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Wrongful death
Rich DiTomaso was an excellent attorney. He was knowledgeable, thorough, and settled our case with a great result. We would highly recommend using this attorney.
Five stars absolutely deserved here. They handled every detail, from insurance companies to doctors and bills. I highly recommend Richard and his colleges.
Richard Ditomaso is an expert in his field. He goes above and beyond for his clients. If you’re looking for a great lawyer, give this one a chance; you won’t regret it. A+++
What Should You Do After Being Injured in an Accident
Steps you need to take to protect your interests after being hurt in an accident due to someone else’s fault include:
- Document the accident scene by taking photos and videos of important details and talking to eyewitnesses
- Seek prompt medical attention to have a doctor diagnose your injuries and prepare a treatment plan
- Follow your healthcare providers’ treatment instructions; do not put off treatment of your injuries
- Keep bills and invoices for medical expenses and other costs you incur; gather your pay stubs or income statements if you miss work or have reduced income while recovering from your injuries
- Avoid posting about the accident, your injuries, or your legal claim, or posting photos/videos of yourself while undergoing treatment
Finally, talk to the Moorestown personal injury lawyers of DiTomaso Law as soon as possible after the accident to get started on preparing and pursuing your legal rights.
Drunk Driving Accident
Dangerous Machine Accident
Financial Recovery Available in Personal Injury Claims
In a personal injury claim, you may be entitled to recover compensation for expenses and personal loss that you have suffered due to your injuries, including for:
- Medical and rehabilitation expenses
- Costs of long-term care and personal support you need due to permanent disability
- Lost wages or income, and loss of future earning potential
- Pain and suffering
- Lost enjoyment and quality of life due to disability or permanent scarring/disfigurement
Find Out What Your Case Is Worth. Fill Out Our Online Contact Form or Call us Today at 856-414-0010
How Will the Moorestown Personal Injury Lawyers of DiTomaso Law Help You Obtain Financial Recovery from Parties Responsible for the Harm You Have Suffered?
If you were injured in an accident due to no fault of your own, you may not know where to turn to recover compensation from those at fault for your injuries and losses. Let the accident attorneys in Moorestown, NJ, from DiTomaso Law guide you through each steps of the claims process by:
- Thoroughly investigating the circumstances of your accident to recover evidence to build your case
- Gathering your medical records, bills, invoices, and pay stubs to document your injuries and losses
- Identifying parties who can be held liable to compensate you, as well as options for pursuing financial recovery such as applicable insurance coverage
- Preparing and filing your claims and handling communications with insurers and defense attorneys on your behalf
- Aggressively pursuing maximum financial recovery, whether through a negotiated settlement or by taking your case to trial to fight for the best possible result for you
Contact Our Team Of Moorestown Personal Injury Lawyers for a Free Case Review to Discuss Your Legal Options with Our Accident Attorneys in Moorestown, NJ
Contact DiTomaso Law today for a free, no-obligation consultation to learn more about what our Moorestown personal injury lawyers can do to ensure you make a full recovery after being hurt through no fault of your own in an accident.
About Moorestown, NJ
Moorestown is a township located in Burlington County, New Jersey. It is part of the South Jersey region and considered a suburb of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Formally incorporated in 1922, Moorestown is believed to be named either for Thomas Moore, an early 18th-century settler who founded a hotel in the township, or for poet Thomas Moore. In 2005, Mooretown was ranked as the best place to live in America by Money.
Moorestown Personal Injury Lawyers Answer Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury in Moorestown, NJ
In New Jersey, you have two years from the date that you were injured due to someone else’s negligence or legal fault. In certain circumstances, you may have longer to file suit. However, if you file your lawsuit after the statute of limitations expires on your personal injury claim, your case can be permanently dismissed. For this reason, you should talk to the accident attorneys in Moorestown, NJ of DiTomaso Law to make sure that your rights are timely pursued.
You should always consult with an attorney before accepting any settlement offer in your personal injury case. The Moorestown personal injury lawyers at DiTomaso Law can review the details of your case to determine how much compensation you may be entitled to, including for future expenses and losses. We can advise you as to whether a settlement offer provides fair compensation, and if necessary we can aggressively negotiate on your behalf to try to reach a better offer for you.
Get A 100% Free Case Evaluation
From A Top-Rated Personal Injury Attorney
Call: 856-414-0010 or Chat Live Now
Drunk Driving Accident
Defective Machinery Accident
“5 stars absolutely deserved here. If the need arises for legal representation again this is the only firm I will use. They handled every detail from insurance companies, doctors, and bills. I highly recommend Richard and his colleges and have to my friends and family.”