Camden Personal Injury Lawyers
Accident Attorneys in Camden, NJ Hold Negligent Parties Accountable for Injuring Clients in Camden County and Throughout NJ
Being injured in an accident through no fault of your own can have a devastating effect on your life. You may need expensive medical care and rehabilitation and may still be left with permanent pain or disability after completing your recovery. You may also be unable to work or make ends meet due to your injuries. Let the Camden personal injury lawyers at DiTomaso Law fight to recover compensation and justice from those at fault for your injuries and losses.
For over 25 years, our firm has been dedicated to advocating for the rights and interests of accident victims in Camden and throughout the Delaware Valley. We have the skills and resources to handle even the most complex injury cases, successfully recovering millions of dollars for clients over the years. Our attorneys bring more than 80 years of combined legal experience to assist hardworking people injured by others’ carelessness or recklessness.
After you have been injured in an accident due to the negligence of others, reach out to the accident attorneys in Camden, NJ of DiTomaso Law for a free initial case review to learn more about how our firm can help you recover the compensation and justice you deserve.
Were You or a Loved One Injured in an Accident and Now You Have Questions? We Can Help. Tell us What Happened.
DiTomaso Law Represents Clients in a Wide Range of Personal Injury Cases
Our Camden personal injury lawyers can help you with a legal claim arising from:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Bus and train accidents, including NJ Transit accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Premises liability accidents
- Slip and fall/trip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Construction accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Defective product accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Wrongful death
Rich DiTomaso was an excellent attorney. He was knowledgeable, thorough, and settled our case with a great result. We would highly recommend using this attorney.
Five stars absolutely deserved here. They handled every detail, from insurance companies to doctors and bills. I highly recommend Richard and his colleges.
Richard Ditomaso is an expert in his field. He goes above and beyond for his clients. If you’re looking for a great lawyer, give this one a chance; you won’t regret it. A+++
Steps to Take After Being Hurt in an Accident in Camden
Actions you need to take to protect your rights after being involved in an accident include:
- Taking photos and videos of the scene of the accident and getting the contact information for any parties involved in the accident or any eyewitnesses
- Getting prompt medical attention to document your injuries
- Following your healthcare provider’s treatment plan and instructions so you do not delay treating your injuries
- Keeping records of your expenses and lost income, as well as documenting the pain and difficulties with daily living that you experience during your recovery
Finally, you should reach out to DiTomaso Law as soon as possible so that we can get started on pursuing the financial recovery you deserve.
Drunk Driving Accident
Dangerous Machine Accident
Seeking Financial Recovery for Injuries Suffered in an Accident
After being hurt in an accident, you deserve to recover full compensation for your past, ongoing, and future anticipated expenses and losses from your injuries, including for:
- Costs of medical treatment and rehabilitation, such hospitalization, surgery, medications, or physical therapy
- Long-term care expenses to get support you may need if you suffer permanent disability or impairment
- Loss of wages or income if you miss work while recovering from your injuries
- Loss of future earnings and job benefits if you become permanently disabled from working
- Physical pain and emotional distress
- Reduced quality of life or life expectancy
Let the Camden Personal Injury Lawyers of DiTomaso Law Fight for Your Interests After an Accident
When you have been injured in an accident due to someone else’s negligence, your energy and focus are likely on treating your injuries so that you can get back to regular life. Trust the accident attorneys in Camden, NJ, from DiTomaso Law to pursue the maximum financial compensation you need and deserve by:
- Recovering evidence from the accident to begin building your case for compensation
- Documenting your injuries and losses to determine what kind of compensation you deserve to recover
- Identifying potentially liable parties and applicable insurance coverages
- Filing your insurance and legal claims and handling communications with adjusters or defense lawyers for you
- Vigorously negotiating on your behalf to try to reach a fair and full settlement of your claim
- Taking your claims to court and trial if necessary to demand financial recovery and justice from those at fault for the harm and loss you have suffered
Contact Or Team of Camden Personal Injury Lawyers for a Free Claim Evaluation to Discuss How Our Accident Attorneys in Camden, NJ, Can Help You Recover from Injuries
Contact DiTomaso Law today for a free, no-obligation consultation to speak with our Camden personal injury lawyers about your legal options for recovering compensation for the expenses and losses you have incurred due to your injuries.
About Camden, NJ
Camden is a city in and the county seat of Camden County, New Jersey. Located directly across the Delaware River from Philadelphia, Camden is part of the Delaware Valley metro area. Named for Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden, the city was incorporated in 1828. Largely an industrial city for much of the 20th century, today Camden is noted for being an “eds and meds” city, as it is the home of Rutgers University-Camden and the Cooper Medical School of Rowan University, as well as Cooper University Hospital and Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center.
Camden Personal Injury Lawyers Answer Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury in Camden, NJ
Under New Jersey’s statute of limitations on personal injury claims, you normally have two years from the date that you were injured in an accident to file a lawsuit against the party or parties at fault for your injuries or liable for your expenses and losses. If you file suit after the limitations period expires on your claim, your case can be dismissed for being untimely filed and you can lose your opportunity to recover compensation for your injuries.
Most personal injury claims are resolved by settlement. While we will aggressively pursue a fair and full settlement to get you the money you need as quickly as possible, we will also honestly advise you when litigation may provide you the best opportunity for recovering the compensation you need and deserve. We are fully prepared to go to court and trial in your case; our founding attorney, Richard DiTomaso, has been named a Certified Civil Trial Attorney by the New Jersey Supreme Court.
Get A 100% Free Case Evaluation
From A Top-Rated Personal Injury Attorney
Call: 856-414-0010 or Chat Live Now
Drunk Driving Accident
Defective Machinery Accident
“5 stars absolutely deserved here. If the need arises for legal representation again this is the only firm I will use. They handled every detail from insurance companies, doctors, and bills. I highly recommend Richard and his colleges and have to my friends and family.”